200+ ANTIQUE BOOKS. 6 COMPLETE ANTIQUE BOOK COLLECTIONS. DISTRIBUTION VIA DOWNLOAD LINKS
Amazing reference sources for collectors, antique dealers, investors, museums and people that are interested in antique gold, silver- and goldsmith arts, antique porcelain and pottery arts, vintage glass & glassware, vintage jewellery, old clocks, antique furniture, etc. Over 200 antique book titles from 19th and early 20th century.
- 40+ e-Books on antique silver, gold and other precious metals: makers' marks, hallmarks, tax marks, town marks, import marks, fineness marks, etc., history of silver, assaying gold, techniques, artwork, oriental silverwork, plate, etc.
- 30+ e-Books on antiques porcelain & pottery: porcelain marks, date marks, makers' marks, factory marks, artwork, Japanese porcelain, Dutch pottery, history of important porcelain factories, techniques, artwork, painting porcelain, German porcelain, etc.
- 25+ e-Books on antique furniture: Distinctive styles and periods, history of furniture, English furniture, French furniture, colonial furniture, Dutch and Flemish furniture, art decoration on furniture, furniture ornaments, woodwork, important makers, etc.
- 25+ e-Books on antique jewellery: English jewellery, manufacturing jewels, reference books, catalogues of vintage jewellery, etc.
- 35+ e-Books on glass and glassware: Stained glass, painted glass, glass making, table glass, Spanish glass, Irish glass, smoked glass, history of glass and glass making, English glass, American glassware, styles, glass painting, handbooks, catalogues, etc.
- 35+ e-Books on antique clocks and watches: different clock styles, history of clocks, dating and identifying clocks, clock &watch making, etc.
!! PLUS BONUS E-BOOK: PORTUGUESE ASSAY OFFICE MARKS PRECIOUS METALS !!
DISTRIBUTION VIA DOWNLOAD LINKS !!
The download links will be provided within approx. 1-5 hours after your payment has been received.
This collection antique books from the 19th and early 20th century is also available on DVD. No shipping costs worldwide.