Over 30 antique books about time pieces, clocks, watches, etc. in one low-priced collection. All antique books are in easy readable Adobe Acrobat reader PDF format. You can zoom in and zoom out on the text and the images.
What are these antique books about?
- A catalogue of books, manuscripts, specimins of clocks, watches, watchwork, paintings, prints.
- An encyclopedia for the horologist jeweller gold and silversmith
- Old clocks and watches and their makers.
- Clocks and watches.
- Chats on old clocks.
- Watch and clock making.
- The watch and the clock
- New and comple clock and watchmakers manual.
- A rudimentary treatise on clock and watch making with a chapter on church clocks
- The watch and clockmakers handbook, dictionary and guide
- Brief history of antique clocks.
- Useful facts to identify and date antique clocks.
- Different clock styles explained including introduction dates.
This collection of antique books can be easily downloaded via a download link. The download link will be provided after your payment has been received.
This collection of books about time pieces is also available on cd. No shipping costs worldwide.