20+ Antique historical furniture e-books in one low-priced book collection. Distribution via a download link.
All antique furniture books are in easy readable Adobe Acrobat reader PDF format. You can zoom in and zoom out on text and images.
What are these "Furniture" books about?
- A collection of noteworthy early English, French, Italian and French Furniture.
- An historical guide to French Interiors, Furniture, Decoration, Woodwork and allied arts during the last half of the seventeenth century the whole eighteenth century and the earlier part of the nineteenth.
- A History of furniture.
- Oriental rugs and period furniture.
- Art decoration applied to furniture.
- Catalogue of the extremely rare and valuable antiquities, furniture and objets d'Art.
- Colonial furniture in America.
- Dutch and Flemish furniture.
- Early English furniture and woodwork.
- English church furniture ornaments and decorations at the period of the reformation.
- English furniture and decoration 1680 - 1800.
- English furniture of the eighteenth century (Vol III).
- English furniture.
- French and English furniture - distinctive styles and periods.
- French furniture in the middle ages and und Louis XIII.
- French furniture under Louis XVI and the Empire.
- French furniture under Louis XV.
- French furniture.
- Furniture masterpieces of Duncan Phyfe.
- And much more interesting information .....
This collection of antique furniture books can be easily downloaded via 2 download links. The download links will be provided as soon as possible after your payment has been received.
This collection of furniture books is also available on cd. No shipping costs worldwide.