Collection of 25 out-of-print antique books about vintage jewels, charms, gems, precious stones. Distribution via download links.
Over 25 digitized amazing antique books about vintage jewellery, precious stones, old charms. All antique books are in easy readable Adobe Acrobat reader PDF format.
You can zoom in and zoom out on text and images. No shipping costs worldwide.
This amazing collection of out-of-print antique books contain:
- The magic of jewels and charms.
- How to make jewelry - practical instructions from a practical manufacturing jeweler.
- Notes on some of the antique and renaissance Gems and Jewels in her majesty collection at windsor castle
- Precious Stones - a book of reference for jewellers.
- 20th Century Catalogue of Supplies for Watchmakers Jewelers and kindred trades
- An encyclopedia for the Horologist, Jeweler, Gold and Silversmith
- Diamonds - Precious stones for jewellers and gem-loving public
- A Treatise on Diamonds and Pearls in which their importance is considered and plain rules are exhibited for ascertaining the value of both; and the true method of manufacturing diamonds.
- Treatise on gems in reference to their practical and scientific value - A useful guide for the jeweller, lapidary, artist, amateur, mineralogist, and chemist, accomanied by a description of the most interesting American gems, and ornamental and architectural materials.
- Catalogue of the jewellery Greek, Etruscan and Roman in the departments of Antiquities British Museum
- Catalogue of the mediaval, ivories, enamels, jewellery, gems and mscellaneous objects bequeathed to the museum by Frank McClean
- Catalogue of the valuable collection of Old English and Foreign Silver and Silver-gilt plate, Jewels, Bijouterie and Object of Vertu, Old Italian and French Bronzes, Majoliea, Limoges, Enamels,C collection of Venetian and German Glass Old Swiss Stained Glass, ox-Wood Carvings, and a variety of other objects of Art chiefly of the 16th and 17th Centuries.
- Chats on old jewellery and trinkets
- English Jewellery
- The Jeweler's handbook containing practical methodes for galvanizing, electro plating and coloring with gold, silver and copper on all kinds of metals.
- Jewellers' silversmiths' and kindred traders' accounts for manufacturing jewellers, wholesale jewellers, retail jewellers, diamond merchants, silversmiths, electro platers, gilders, watch manufacturers.
- Useful alloys and memoranda for goldsmiths, jewellers, etc - A private handbook
- The Science of Gems, Jewels, Coins and Medals - Ancient and modern - Watches, Diamonds, Jewellery and Silverware
- Etc. etc.........
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!
This collection of jewelry books can be easily downloaded via 2 download links. The download links will be provided via e-mail within a few hours after your payment has been received.
This collection of antique jewelry books is also available on cd. No shipping costs worldwide.