Bundle "Precious Metals" + "Porcelain & pottery" e-books collection, 70+ antique books via download, +17.000 pages.
This bundle contains two antique book collections with more than 70 digitised antiques books:
- Over 40 antique silver, gold and platinum books.
- Over 30 antique porcelain and pottery books.
All books are in easy readable Adobe Acrobat reader .PDF format and zoomable.
The "Precious metals" book collection gives you answers on almost everything you would like to know about the precious metals silver and gold.
- Standard marks, duty marks, tax marks, date marks, plate workers' marks, spoon marks, makers' marks, assay marks, finenes marks
- Various standards of gold and silver
- Art work in silver and gold: Standing cups, dram cups, two-handled cups, beakers, tankards, flagons, mugs, teapots, chocolate pots, coffee pots, spoons, forks, candlesticks, porringers, sconces, candle brackets, snuff boxes, tobacco boxes, sugar boxes, bowls, sauce boats, jewish synagogue silver, church silver, etc
- History of precious metals gold, silver, platinum
- Assaying of silver, gold
- Goldsmith & silversmith makers' marks
- Celebrated European Coldsmiths
- Old English silver and plate
- Oriental silverwork - Malay, Japanese, Chinese
- History of English goldsmiths
- Church (plate) silver
- Alloys of gold and silver
- The hallmarking of jewellery
- Assay towns of the United Kingdom
- Hallmarks for jewellery
- Historic silver and gold objects
- Plate, Pewter, Brittanica silver
- And much more....
The "Pottery and Porcelain" book collection gives you answers on almost everything you would like to know about porcelain and pottery arts.
- Terms used by dealers and collectors with their meanings.
- The history of pottery from the earliest times.
- Ancient pottery, Mediaeval and Renanaissance, Italian Majolica, French Porcelain and pottery,
- German stoneware, Dutch pottery, Staffordshire pottery,
- Oriental and European pottery,
- History of important porcelain and pottery factories.
- The difference between pottery and porcelain.
- Notes and descriptions of various counterfeit and misleading marks.
All e-books are in easy readable Adobe Acrobat reader .PDF format. The "ZOOM feature" in Adobe Acrobat reader, allows you to increase or decrease the size of the text.
This great collection of antique books from the 19th and early 20th century will be distributed via download links.
This collection of 70+ antique books is also available on DVD.