Collection of 30+ out-of-print antique books about porcelain and pottery gathered on a CD
The "Pottery and Porcelain" book collection gives you answers on almost everything you would like to know about porcelain and pottery arts. It contains 30+ digitized antique books about porcelain and pottery from the 19th and 20th century in one low-priced collection. All antique books are in easy readable Adobe Acrobat reader PDF format. You can zoom in and zoom out on the text and the images. No shipping costs worldwide.
What are these porcelain and pottery e-books about?
- Thousands of pottery, porcelain factory and makers' marks.
- Terms used by dealers and collectors with their meanings.
- The history of pottery from the earliest times.
- Ancient pottery, Mediaeval and Renanaissance, Italian Majolica, French Porcelain and pottery,
- German stoneware, Dutch pottery, Staffordshire pottery,
- Oriental and European pottery,
- History of important porcelain and pottery factories.
- The difference between pottery and porcelain.
- Notes and descriptions of various counterfeit and misleading marks.
- And much more ....
This CD also contains thousands of pottery and porcelain marks, makers' marks, factory marks.
All books are in easy readable Adobe Acrobat reader .PDF format. The "ZOOM feature" in Adobe Acrobat reader, allows you to increase or decrease the size of the text.
This collection of antique books will be send via post.
FREE SHIPPING AROUND THE WORLD!
This collection of antique porcelain and pottery e-books is also available via download link.