"Porcelain & pottery" e-books collection, 30+ antique books on CD, +7.000 pages.
The "Pottery and Porcelain" book collection answers almost everything you would like to know about porcelain and pottery arts.
This collection contains 30+ digitized out-of-print antique books about porcelain and pottery from the 19th and 20th century. This CD contains thousands of pottery and porcelain marks, makers' marks, factory marks.
All antique books are in easy readable Adobe Acrobat reader PDF format. You can zoom in and zoom out on the text and the images. No shipping costs worldwide.
What are these porcelain and pottery e-books about?
- Thousands of pottery, porcelain factory and makers' marks.
- Terms used by dealers and collectors with their meanings.
- The history of pottery from the earliest times.
- Ancient pottery, Mediaeval and Renanaissance, Italian Majolica, French Porcelain and pottery,
- German stoneware, Dutch pottery, Staffordshire pottery,
- Oriental and European pottery,
- History of important porcelain and pottery factories.
- The difference between pottery and porcelain.
- Notes and descriptions of various counterfeit and misleading marks.
- And much more ....
This collection of antique "porcelain & pottery" books on CD will be send via post.
FREE SHIPPING AROUND THE WORLD!
This collection of "pottery & porcelain" antique books is also available via download link.